Latitude Blockchain Services Will Add Hydro's Signature two factor authentication to user dashboards.
LAS VEGAS, March 15, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Latitude Blockchain Services announced a partnership with Hydro, a security tech company. Latitude will make use of Raindrop – Hydro’s blockchain based two-factor authenticator for the Latitude dashboard. This added security further emphasizes the Latitude stance that protecting users from malicious incident is a priority.
In addition, Hydro and Latitude will work together on an affiliate marketing program where affiliates will be rewarded in Hydro Coins.
Latitude helps start-up companies network and create business relationships with professionals who are already within the Latitude database. Utilizing their growing sphere of influence helps newcomers substantially reduce the time usually spent sifting through the crowded virtual workspace.
Latitude Services Offered For Startups
- Brand Definition
- Impression Building Strategy
- Introductions To Seasoned Venture Capitalists
- Social Media Permeation
- Management of Social Platforms and Bounties
- Assistance In Communications with Exchanges
- How-To Content Creation For Clients Projects
- Assessment Before and After Utilizing Latitude
- Genuine Influencer Reviews
- Whitepaper Revisions or Creation
- Press Releases and Marketing
- Dashboard Services For Crowd Funding Efforts
- Multiple languages available for translation of project documentation
- Multiple Region Marketing Available
Media Contact Corey Billington
Source: Latitude Blockchain Services